Thursday, March 3, 2011

im not good enough

sorry..i dont know what to write then..
theres nothing to share here since theres no other hot stories to gebang..
see..my life was so boring or maybe i dont know how to expand the story in the blog or perhaps also im not good in story mori lorh..
huh..pity me..
oh..my job not interesting at ol to share..
but luckily i still gotta title as a worker or employee not penganggur..still being paid every month..
alhamdulillah..
okeh..just finish having my breakfast; nasi ayam bakar,daging goreng n kuah sambal ikan bilis..teehee..
heavy rite?well..it is normal for real Kelantanese like me..hoho..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I
might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to looking at your web page again.


My page - cellulite treatment cream

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...