Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rasa Nak Menjerit!!!!!!

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...(nangis dl ckek..)hu2..knp sy menangis yer?sbnrnye sy nk mjrit tp xbleh..jeritan btinku xkeluar..huk2..dan..knp pula sy nak menjerit?fuuuuhh...juz wanna let all those serabut2 things goooooo!!!!! away from me!gowey100000x!!!!!!!haish...its really hard to face ol da things dat we nver xpct it 2 hapen n owez wish it not 2 hapen but sdenly it was happened!!!sudah ok!bleedings r evrywhere..ho2..owhh...i kept it inside..nobody knows..n nobody shuden knoe...biarlah people nmpak i owez hepi widauop poblems,but da truth inside alot of pain,hurt n scarss;its not worth pon story ol of our sadness to peoples around kan?biala kite je taw pe y kite rasew..dey ol?gembirakan harimu..hu2..it makes me lose my sense for da 1st it comin'..wohoho..dats ol my mistakes...sobsob..Allah saja yang maha tahu segalanya..dis iz da journey of life..entah esok atau lusa kita mati kan..yang terbaik for me ekceli muhasabah n perbaiki dr..its nop da time to blame anybody..thus,,for those wu gave me da best lessons:Thank You~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...